The LM324/LM324A,LM2902,LM224/LM224A consist of four independent, high gain, internally frequency compensated operational amplifiers which were designed specifically to operate from a single power supply over a wide voltage range. operation from split power supplies is also possible so long as the difference between the two supplies is 3 volts to 32 volts. Application areas include transducer amplifier, DC gain blocks and all the conventional OP Amp circuits which now can be easily implemented in single power supply systems.
• Internally Frequency Compensated for Unity Gain
• Large DC Voltage Gain: 100dB
• Wide Power Supply Range: LM224/LM224A, LM324/LM324A : 3V~32V (or ±1.5 ~ 16V)
LM2902: 3V~26V (or ±1.5V ~ 13V)
• Input Common Mode Voltage Range Includes Ground
• Large Output Voltage Swing: 0V to VCC -1.5V
• Power Drain Suitable for Battery Operation