This N-Channel power MOSFET is manufactured using the innovative UltraFET® process. This advanced process technology achieves the lowest possible on-resistance per silicon area, resulting in outstanding performance. This device is capable of withstanding high energy in the avalanche mode and the diode exhibits very low reverse recovery time and stored charge. It was designed for use in applications where power efficiency is important, such as switching regulators, switching converters, motor drivers, relay drivers, low voltage bus switches, and power management in portable and battery-operated products.
Formerly developmental type TA75307.
• 2.6A, 55V
• Ultra Low On-Resistance, rDS(ON) = 0.090Ω
• Diode Exhibits Both High Speed and Soft Recovery
• Temperature Compensating PSPICE® Model
• Thermal Impedance SPICE Model
• Peak Current vs Pulse Width Curve
• UIS Rating Curve
• Related Literature
- TB334, “Guidelines for Soldering Surface Mount Components to PC Boards”