These N-Channel enhancement mode power field effect transistors are produced using Fairchild’s proprietary, planar stripe, DMOS technology. This advanced technology is especially tailored to minimize on-state resistance, provide superior switching performance, and withstand a high energy pulse in the avalanche and commutation modes. These devices are well suited for low voltage applications such as automotive, high efficiency switching for DC/DC converters, and DC motor control.
• 12.9A, 80V, RDS(on)= 0.1Ω@VGS= 10 V
• Low gate charge ( typical 8.8 nC)
• Low Crss ( typical 29 pF)
• Fast switching
• 100% avalanche tested
• Improved dv/dt capability
• Low level gate drive requirements allowing direct operation from logic drives