The 74AHC138 is an advanced high speed CMOS device.
The device accepts a three bit binary weighted address on input pins A0, A1 and A2 and when enabled will produce one active low output with the remaining seven being high.
• Wide Supply Voltage Range from 2.0 V to 5.5 V
• Sinks or sources 8mA at Vcc = 4.5V
• CMOS low power consumption
• Schmitt Trigger Action at All Inputs
• Inputs accept up to 5.5 V
• ESD Protection Tested per JESD 22
Exceeds 200-V Machine Model (A115-A)
Exceeds 2000-V Human Body Model (A114-A)
Exceeds 1000-V Charged Device Model (C101C)
• Latch-Up Exceeds 250mA per JESD 78, Class II
• SO16 Available in “Green” Molding Compound
(no Br, Sb)
• Lead-Free Finish; RoHS Compliant (Notes 1 & 2)
• Memory chip select decoding
• Single line peripheral control
• Allow simple serial bit streams from a microcontroller to control
as many peripheral lines as needed.