The PS7141-1C and PS7141L-1C are transfer type solid state relays containing normally open (N.O.) contact and normally close (N.C.) contact on output side.
They are suitable for analog signal control because of their low offset and high linearity. The PS7141L-1C has a surface mount type lead.
• 2 channel type (1 a + 1 b output)
• Low LED operating current (IF = 2 mA)
• Designed for AC/DC switching line changer
• Small package (8-pin DIP)
• Low offset voltage
• PS7141L-1C: Surface mount type
• UL approved: File No. E72422 (S)
• BSI approved: No. 8245/8246
• CSA approved: No. CA 101391
• Exchange equipment
• Measurement equipment
• FA/OA equipment