The MP118FD is a low cost, low quiescent current power operational amplifer that integrates several new layers of onboard circuit protection including over current shut down. Featuring a surface mount, open frame packaging design with a footprint measuring just 26cm2 (4in2), the MP118FD exhibits just 26mA of quiescent current and is capable of 100W of internal power dissipation.
• High voltage operation 200V
• High output current 10A continuous, 12A PEAK
• High power bandwidth 140kHz
• Low quiescent current 26mA typical
• High maximum internal power dissipation 100W
• Advanced circuit protection including
a new over current shut down function
• Low cost
• Open frame packaging form factor
With 140kHz power bandwidth and 10A of continuous output current, the MP118FD is a targeted choice for piezo drive applications, specifcally inkjet print heads. Other applications include industrial instrumentation, manufacturing automation, reﬂectometers and ultra-sound transducer drives.