Agilent’s ATF-34143 is a high dynamic range, low noise, PHEMT housed in a 4-lead SC-70 (SOT-343) surface mount plastic package.
Based on its featured performance, ATF-34143 is suitable for applications in cellular and PCS base stations, LEO systems, MMDS, and other systems requir ing super low noise figure with good intercept in the 450␣ MHz to 10 GHz frequency range.
• Low Noise Figure
• Excellent Uniformity in Product Specifications
• Low Cost Surface Mount Small Plastic Package SOT-343 (4 lead SC-70)
• Tape-and-Reel Packaging Option Available Specifications 1.9 GHz; 4 V, 60 mA (Typ.)
• 0.5 dB Noise Figure
• 17.5 dB Associated Gain
• 20 dBm Output Power at 1␣ dB Gain Compression
• 31.5 dBm Output 3rd Order Intercept Applications
• Low Noise Amplifier for Cellular/PCS Base Stations
• LNA for WLAN, WLL/RLL, LEO, and MMDS
• General Purpose Discrete PHEMT for Other Ultra Low Noise Applications