• High Capacity (-E) and 0.8mm Contact Gap (-G) versions • Subminiature “sugar cube” relay with universal footprint. • Conforms to EN 61810-1. UL recognized/ CSA certified. • UL class-F coil insulation model available (UL class-B coil insulation for standard model). • Withstands impulse of up to 4,500 V. • 400-mW and 360-mW coil power types available. • RoHS Compliant
■ DESCRIPTION The UTC LD1117E is a low dropout, 3-terminal positive voltage regulator designed to provide output current up to 1A. There are adjustable voltage version (VREF=1.25V) and various fixed voltage versions.
■ FEATURES * Low Dropout Voltage * Suitable For SCSI-2 Active Termination If VOUT Set To 2.85V * Output Current Up To 1.0A * Built-In Current Limit And Over Temperature Protection * Available In ±1%(at 25°C) And 2% In All Temperature Range * Low Current Consumption
DESCRIPTION The UTC LD1117/Ais a low dropout, 3-terminal positive voltage regulator designed to provide output current up to 800mA/1A, There are adjustable version (VREF=1.25V) and various fixed versions.
FEATURES * Low dropout voltage * Suitable for SCSI-2 active termination if VOUTset to 2.85V * Output current up to 0.8A for 1117 and 1.0A for 1117A * Built-in current limit and over temperature protection * Available in ±1%(at 25°C) and 2% in all temperature range * Low current consumption * Support MLCC
■ DESCRIPTION The UTC M2950/2951 is a monolithic integrated voltage regulator with low dropout voltage, and low quiescent current. It includes many features that suitable for different applications.
■ FEATURES * Fixed output versions, 2.5V, 3V, 3.3V, 3.6V and 5V, are available. * Extremely low quiescent current and dropout voltage. * Extremely tight load and line regulation. * Current and thermal limiting. * Very low temperature coefficient. * Logic controlled shutdown and err flog available for 8 Pin package. * Output voltage programmable for M2951
The UTC LR1118 is a low drop voltage regulator able to provide up to 1A of output current, available also for adjustable version (VREF=1.24V). Output consists of PNP power transistor. So that dropout voltage can be extremely low.
* 2.85V device are suitable for SCSI-2 active termination
* Output current up to 1A
* Adjustable version available.(VREF=1.24V)
* Internal current and thermal limit
* Available in ±1%(at 25℃) and 2% in all temperature range