Features 1) Power rating of 1 / 4W 2) Limiting element voltage of KTR series is 2.5 times compared with that of MCR series. 3) Highly reliable Chip resistor Ruthenium oxide dielectric offers superior resistance to the elements. 4) ROHM Resistors have approved ISO–9001 certification. Design and specifications are subject to change without notice. Carefully check the specification sheet before using or ordering it.
The new high speed Thick-Film G-series (direct mount clip-pin interconnect) with the fast response anti-ESD thermal element and durable new protection Film.
1) Newly developed Thick-Film fast response thermal element is employed for this series and 6 inches/s or 150 mm/s is possible without thermal history control. It is possible to print 10 inches/s or 250 mm/s if external thermal history control is used.
2) 150km life realized by attributing durable new protection Film.
3) New partial glaze construction makes it compatible with the thermal transfer application.
4) Market-proven G-series printhead construction ensures high reliability.
High speed label printer
High speed bar code printer
High speed ticket printer
Various high speed terminal printers
The resistive element is screen printed and fired, and a passivation layer added. Each resistor is trimmed to tolerance by laser. The pre-scribed tile is then broken into strips, the end plating fired on, and the strips broken into individual components. Final termination finish is electroplated matte Sn over a Ni barrier layer.
Key Features Thick Film Resistors with high power to size ratio, ideally suited to industrial and general purpose use Value range from ϭΩ to ϭϬMΩ Eight package sizes Terminal finish matte Sn over Ni
Features • Low Inductance • Battery Charge Current Sensing • Highly Reliable Multilayer Electrode Construction • Higher Component and Equipment Reliability • Excellent Performance at High Frequency • Reduced Size of Final Equipment • RoHS Compliant
1) Power rating of 1 / 4W
2) Highly reliable Chip resistor Ruthenium oxide dielectric offers superior resistance to the elements.
3) Electrodes not corroded by soldering
Thick Film makes the electrodes very strong.
4) Leading the world in development and mass production.
Since start of production in 1976 (first in the wold),this component has established a solid reputation as a general–purpose Chip resistor.
5) ROHM Resistors have approved ISO–9001 certification.
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice. Carefully check the Specification sheet before using or