PLL FM Stereo Multiplex LOW VOLTAGE USE (SIP 9 PIN)
1. Suitable for Portable Sets or Low Voltage use. 2. Very Few External Parts. 3. Small Occupied Area on Board. 4. Easy Adjustment. 5. Excellent Pilot Lamp Sensitibivity [sic] : VL(ON)=10mVrms (Typ.) 6. Suitable for LED Driving (Maximum Lamp Current: 30mA) 7. Operating Supply Voltage Range : VCC=3.5~12V 8. Recommended Supply Voltage: VCC=5V 9. Excellent Channel Separation Through Entire Audio Frequency Range: Sep=40dB (Typ.) [sic] 10. Low Distortion : THD=0.15% (Typ.) at VIN=150mVrms Stereo. 11. Output Gain Control Capability with Various Load Resistance (Plus Gain Capability)
The LA2110 has the capability to effectively remove external noise (pulse noise) caused by engine, etc. and is used in conjunction with a PLL FM Multiplex Stereo demodulator (such as LA3375) with pilot signal canceller.
• Pilot signal compensation function.
• By using in conjunction with PLL FM Multiplex Stereo demodulator with pilot signal canceller, adverse effect caused by pilot signal can be compensated.
• Low distortion Factor : THD=0.02%, 300mV.
• Good Space facator due to single end package.
• Variable input Type noise AGC system. This system widens the noise detector’s dynamic range, so that pulse noise can be satisFactorily detected even in a weak electric field, and pulse noise is removed without adversely affecting distortion Factor.
The KIA6043S is PLL FM Stereo Multiplex IC. It is suitable for automotive applications and portable radio applications because of Space merit by the package and wide supply voltage range.
FEATURES • Excellent Pilot Lamp Sensitivity. : VL(ON)=9mVrms (Typ.) • Suitable for LED Driving. : ILAMP=20mA(Max.) • Recommendable Input Voltage Range. : VIN=200 700mVrms • Operating Supply Voltage Range. : VCC=3.5 12V • Excellent Channel Separation. : Sep=45dB(Typ.) • Low Distortion. : THD=0.08%(Typ.) at VIN=200mVrms(Stereo) • VCO Stop Capability. (The VCO is stopped when the ⑦ pin is connected with the power supply line and then the Stereo indicator is turn off.) • Easy Adjustment . (The monitored free running frequency of VCO is 38kHz at ⑥ pin.)
Overview The LA3370 is a Multiplex IC for FM car Stereo, and it has the following 2 functions through its utilization of the IF meter output voltage, etc. 1. Stereo noise control (SNC) under which the noise particular to the FM Stereo unit in the weak electric field is reduced smoothly. 2. High-cut control (HCC) under which the high frequency is smoothly attenuated. In additioin, the LA3370 can be, due to its low distortion Factor, an IC for Multiplex Stereo demodulator which is appropriate for the car component Stereo unit.
Features • Low distortion Factor. (0.05% typ. 300mV input, mono) • The ripple of power source can effectively be rejected. (35dB typ.) • The range of voltage to be used is wide. (VCC=6.5 to 14V) • The Space Factor is advantageous because of the single-end package. • The printed circuit board can easily be prepared as 3mm pitch is used between the pins.