Subminiature size saves space on PC boards. Specifcally developed for logic-level applications. Totally sealed body construction prevents contact contamination and alLows time- and moneysaving automated soldering and cleaning.
Award-winning STC contact mechanism with benefts unavailable in conventional mechanisms: smoother, positive detent actuation, increased contact stability and unparalleled logic-level reliability. (Additional STC details in Terms & Acronyms; see Supplement section.)
Molded-in, epoxy sealed or ultrasonically welded terminals lock out ﬂux, solvents, and other contaminants. .100” x .100” (2.54mm x 2.54mm) terminal spacing conforms to standard PC board grid spacing. Matching indicators available and shown at the end of Section M.
These series of fixed-voltage monolithic integrated-circuit voltage regulators are designed for a wide range of applications. These applications include on-card regulation for elimination of noise and distribution problems associated with single-point regulation. In addition, they can be used with Power-pass elements to make High current voltage regulators. Each of these regulators can deliver up to 100mA of Output current. The internal limit ing and thermal shutdown features of these regulators make them essentially immune to overload. When used as a replacement for a Zener diode-resistor combination, an effective improvement in Output impedance can be obtained together with Lower-bias current.
· Three-Terminal Regulators
· Maximum Input Voltage : 30V
· Output Voltages of 5V, 12V
· Output Current Up to 100mA
· No External Components
· Internal Thermal Overload Protection
· Internal Short-Circuit Limiting
· Output Voltage Offered in 4% Tolerance
· SOP-8, SOT-89, and TO-92/TO-92A Packages
· Lead Free and Green Devices Available (RoHS Compliant)
· Battery-Powered Circuitry
· Post Regulator for Switching Power Supply
This series of fixed-voltage monolithic integrated-circuit voltage regulators is designed for a wide range of applications. These applications include on-card regulation for elimination of noise and distribution problems associated with single-point regulation. In addition, they can be used with Power-pass elements to make High-current voltage regulators. Each of these regulators can deliver up to 100mA of Output current. The internal limiting and ternal shutdown features of these regulators make them essentially immune to overload. When used as a replacement for a Zener diode-resistor combination, an effective improvement in Output impedance can be obtained to gether with Lower-bias current.
• 3-Ternimal Regulators
• Maximum Input Voltage : 30V
• Output Voltages of 5V,12V
• Output Current Up to 100mA
• No External Components
• Internal Thermal Overload Protection
• Internal Short-Circuit Limiting
• Output Voltage Offered in 4% tolerance
• SOP-8, SOT-89 and TO-92 Packages.
• Battery-Powered Circuitry
• Post Regulator for Switching Power Supply
The SIL30 Series is a new High Density open-frame non-isolated converter for space sensitive applications. The converter has a wide input range (10.2 to 13.8Vdc) and offers a wide 2.5 to 5V Output voltage range with a 30A load. The series offers remote ON/OFF, over-temperature protection and over-current protection as standard. Its current share facility supports parallel operation of multiple SIL30 units and the remote sense feature enables the SIL30 compensate for voltage drops between the Converters Output and the load. With full international safety approvals including EN60950 and UL/cUL60950 the SIL30 reduces compliance costs and time to market.
• Wide trim range (2.5V to 5.0V) • Horizontal and vertical models available • High Power Density design means reduced board space requirement • Remote sense • Power good Output signal (open collector) • Operating ambient temperature up to +80ºC with suitable derating and forced air cooling • Remote ON/OFF (active High) • Over-temperature protection • Over-current and short-circuit protection • Optional current share
PRODUCT OVERVIEW DATELs new A-Series switching DC/DC Converters are designed to meet the demanding longterm-reliability and Low-cost requirements of modern telecom, datacom, computer/networking and industrial-electronics applications. These Highly-efficient, rugged devices combine straightforward circuit topologies, new components, proven SMT-on-pcb construction methods, and Highly repeatable automatic-assembly techniques. The flexibility of the designs and their assembly methods readily permit minor modifications to optimize performance for specific applications.
FEATURES ■ Low cost! Highly reliable! ■ Proven SMT-on-pcb construction ■ Designed to meet UL/ EN60950, BASIC insulation (D48A models) ■ CE mark available (48VIN models) ■ Output voltages: 3.3/5/5.2/12/15 Volts ■ Ultra-wide input voltage ranges:4.7-7.5V, 9-36V or 18-75V ■ Small packages, 2" x 2" x 0.45" ■ Industry-standard pinouts ■ Fully isolated, 1500Vdc guaranteed ■ Guaranteed efficiencies to 84% ■ –40 to +100°C operating temperature ■ Modifications and customs for OEM’s
PRODUCT OVERVIEW The new 1.2, 1.5V, 1.8V and 2.5V models in Murata Power Solutions’ flagship 7-15 Watt A-Series can source a continuous 6 Amps. This is the most "Low-voltage" current available from a standard 1" x 2" package, and these Power Converters exemplify Murata Power Solutions’ relentless drive to bring you more Power/current, from standard packages, without compromising reliability or resorting to thermal specmanship.
FEATURES ■ 1.2-2.5VOUT models source 6 Amps ■ 3.3VOUT models source 4.25 Amps ■ 5/12/15VOUT models deliver full 15 Watts ■ Synchronous-rectifier topologies ■ Guaranteed efficiencies to 88% ■ Choice of 3 input voltage ranges: 10-18V, 18-36V, 36-75V ■ –40 to +60/70°C ambient w/o derating ■ Fully isolated (1500Vdc); I/O protected ■ Meets UL/IE/EN60950-1 certification, 2nd Edition ■ CE mark (75VIN models) ■ Standard 1" x 2" packages and pinouts ■ Optional VOUT trim and on/off control
The RT8800/B are general purpose multi-phase synchronous buck controllers dedicating for High Density Power supply regulation. The parts implement 2, and 3 buck switching stages operating in interleaved phase set automatically. The Output voltage is regulated and controlled folLowing the input voltage of FB pin. With such a single analog control, the RT8800/B provide a simple, flexible, wide-range and extreme cost-effective High Density voltage regulation solutions for various High-Density Power supply application.
• 5V Power Supply Voltage
• 2/3-Phase Power Conversion with Automatic Phase
Selection (RT8800 : 2/3-Phase, RT8800B : 2-Phase)
• Output Voltage Controlled by External Reference Voltage
• Precise Core Voltage Regulation
• Power Stage Thermal Balance by DCR Current Sensing
• Extreme Low-Cost, Lossless Time Sharing Current Sensing
• Internal Soft-start
• Hiccup Mode Over-Current Protection
• Over-Voltage Protection
• Adjustable Operating Frequency and Typical at 300kHz Per Phase
• Power Good indication
• Small 16-Lead VQFN Package (For RT8800 only)
• RoHS Compliant and 100% Lead (Pb)-Free
• Desktop CPU core Power
• Low Output Voltage, High Power Density DC-DC Converters
• Voltage Regulator Modules