Quality bipolar fabrication with innovative design concepts are employed for the MC33071/72/74, MC34071/72/74 series of monolithic OPERATIONAL AMPLIFIERS. This series of OPERATIONAL AMPLIFIERS offer 4.5 MHz of gain bandwidth product, 13 V/µs slew rate and fast setting time without the use of JFET device technology.
• Wide Bandwidth: 4.5 MHz • High Slew Rate: 13 V/µs • Fast Settling Time: 1.1 µs to 0.1% • Wide Single Supply Operation: 3.0 V to 44 V • Wide Input Common Mode Voltage Range: Includes Ground (VEE) • Low Input Offset Voltage: 3.0 mV Maximum (A Suffix) • Large Output Voltage Swing: –14.7 V to +14 V (with ±15 V Supplies) • Large Capacitance Drive Capability: 0 pF to 10,000 pF • Low Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.02% • Excellent Phase Margin: 60° • Excellent Gain Margin: 12 dB • Output Short Circuit Protection • ESD Diodes/Clamps Provide Input Protection for Dual and Quad
20MHz, High Slew Rate, Uncompensated, High Input Impedance, OPERATIONAL AMPLIFIERS
HA-2520, HA-2522, HA-2525 comprise a series of OPERATIONAL AMPLIFIERS delivering an unsurpassed combination of specifications for slew rate, bandwidth and settling time. These dielectrically isolated AMPLIFIERS are controlled at close loop gains greater than 3 without external compensation. In addition, these high performance components also provide low offset current and high input impedance.
Single Supply, High Slew Rate, Low Input Offset Voltage OPERATIONAL AMPLIFIERS
The MC33272/74 series of monolithic OPERATIONAL AMPLIFIERS are quality fabricated with innovative Bipolar design concepts. This dual and quad OPERATIONAL amplifier series incorporates Bipolar inputs along with a patented Zip−R−Trim element for input offset voltage reduction. The MC33272/74 series of OPERATIONAL AMPLIFIERS exhibits low input offset voltage and high gain bandwidth product.
•Input Offset Voltage Trimmed to 100 V (Typ)
•Low Input Bias Current: 300 nA
•Low Input Offset Current: 3.0 nA
•High Input Resistance: 16 M
•Low Noise: 18 nV/ Hz √ @ 1.0 kHz
•High Gain Bandwidth Product: 24 MHz @ 100 kHz
•High Slew Rate: 10 V/s
•Power Bandwidth: 160 kHz
•Excellent Frequency Stability
•Unity Gain Stable: w/Capacitance Loads to 500 pF
•Large Output Voltage Swing: +14.1 V/ −14.6 V
•Low Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.003%
•Power Supply Drain Current: 2.15 mA per Amplifier
•Single or Split Supply Operation: +3.0 V to +36 V or ±1.5 V to ±18 V
•ESD Diodes Provide Added Protection to the Inputs
•Pb−Free Packages are Available
•NCV Prefix for Automotive and Other Applications Requiring Site and Control Changes
DESCRIPTION The UTC MC34072 offer 4.5MHz of gain bandwidth product, 13V/ms slew rate and fast setting time without the use of JFET device technology. Although it can be operated from split supplies, it is particularly suited for single supply operation, since the common mode input voltage range includes ground potential (VEE). With A Darlington input stage, it exhibits high input resistance, low input offset voltage and high gain. The all NPN output stage, characterized by no deadband crossover distortion and large output voltage swing, provides high capacitance drive capability, excellent phase and gain margins, low open loop high frequency output impedance and symmetrical source/sink AC frequency response.
FEATURES * Wide bandwidth: 4.5 MHz * High slew rate: 13V/ms * Fast settling time:1.1ms to 0.1% * Wide single supply operation: 3.0V to 44V * Wide input common mode voltage range: Includes Ground (VEE) * Low input offset voltage: 3.0mV maximum * Large output voltage swing: -14.7V to +14V (with +-15V supplies) * Large Capacitance Drive Capability:0 pF to 10,000 pF * Low total harmonic distortion: 0.02% * Excellent phase margin: 60° * Excellent gain margin: 12dB * Output short circuit protection * ESD Diodes/Clamps provide input protection
The AN6557, the AN6558, and the AN6558S are low noise, high slew rate dual OPERATIONAL AMPLIFIERS with phase compensation circuits built-in. They are suitable for application to various electronic circuits such as ac tive filters and audio preAMPLIFIERS. Moreover, they are high output current type and can also be used as head phone AMPLIFIERS.
• Phase compensation circuit
• High voltage gain:GV=100dB typ.
• Low noise:Vni=0.9µ Vrms typ.
• High slew rate:SR=6V/µ s typ.
• High output current:IO=25mA typ.
DESCRIPTION The MS2100 is high slew rate CMOS operation amplifier optimize for low voltage, single supply operation. It designed to be used for general purpose amplifier of general electronic equipment for consumer appliances.
FEATURES • CMOS rail to rail output • 2.7 to 6.5V single supply operation • Gain-Bandwidth Product : 12MHz • High slew rate : 6V/s • No crossover distortion • Space saving SOP8 package • Cost efficient • Pin assignments is the same as the general-purpose dual OPERATIONAL AMPLIFIERS
APPLICATIONS • Active filters • Servo amplifier • Multimedia system • Digital to Analog Converter buffers • Laptop、 Set-Top BOX • Microphone preamplifier • Cross-reference to low voltage application : NJM2100, BA4510 TLV2632, TLV2772 TS462
Quality bipolar fabrication with innovative design concepts are employed for the MC33181/2/4, MC34181/2/4 series of monolithic OPERATIONAL AMPLIFIERS. This JFET input series of OPERATIONAL AMPLIFIERS operates at 210 µA per amplifier and offers 4.0 MHz of gain bandwidth product and 10 V/µs slew rate. Precision matching and an innovative trim technique of the single and dual versions provide low input offset voltages. With a JFET input stage, this series exhibits high input resistance, low input offset voltage and high gain. The all NPN output stage, characterized by no deadband crossover distortion and large output voltage swing, provides high capacitance drive capability, excellent phase and gain margins, low open loop high frequency output impedance and symmetrical source/sink AC frequency response.
• Low Supply Current: 210 µA (Per Amplifier)
• Wide Supply Operating Range: ±1.5 V to ±18 V
• Wide Bandwidth: 4.0 MHz
• High Slew Rate: 10 V/µs
• Low Input Offset Voltage: 2.0 mV
• Large Output Voltage Swing: –14 V to +14 V (with ±15 V Supplies)
• Large Capacitance Drive Capability: 0 pF to 500 pF
• Low Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.04%
• Excellent Phase Margin: 67°
• Excellent Gain Margin: 6.7 dB
• Output Short Circuit Protection
• Offered in New TSSOP Package Including the Standard SOIC and DIP Packages
The Intersil HA-2539 represents the ultimate in high slew rate, wideband, monolithic OPERATIONAL AMPLIFIERS. It has been designed and constructed with the Intersil High Frequency Bipolar Dielectric Isolation process and features dynamic parameters never before available from a truly differential device.
The BA15218, BA15218F, and BA15218N are monolithic ICs with two built-in low-noise, low-distortion OPERATIONAL AMPLIFIERS featuring internal phase compensation. Either a dual or single power supply can be driven, and these products can be driven by a digital system 5V single power supply. The following packages are available: 8-pin DIP (BA15218), 8-pin SOP (BA15218F), and 8-pin SIP (BA15218N).
• Features 1) Low-voltage operation and single power supply drive enabled. (Single power supply: 4 to 32V, dual power supply: ±3 to ±16V) 2) Low noise level. (Vn = 1.0µVrms typ. : RIAA) 3) High slew rate. (SR = 3V / µs, GBW = 10MHz typ.) 4) Low offset voltage. (VIO = 0.5mV typ.) 5) High gain and low distortion. (GVO = 110dB, THD = 0.0015%) 6) Pin connections are the same as with standard dual OPERATIONAL AMPLIFIERS, and outstanding characteris tics make these products compatible with the 4558 and 4560 models.
80MHz, High Slew Rate, High Output Current, Video OPERATIONAL Amplifier
The HA-2842 is a wideband, high slew rate, OPERATIONAL amplifier featuring an outstanding combination of speed, bandwidth, and output drive capability. This amplifier’s performance is further enhanced through stable operation down to closed loop gains of +2, the inclusion of offset null controls, and by its excellent video performance.