The HT75XX-2 series is a set of three-terminal low Power High Voltage implemented in CMOS technology. They can deliver 100mA output current and allow an input Voltage as High as 24V. They are available with several fixed output Voltages ranging from 2.1V to 12.0V. CMOS technology ensures low Voltage drop and low quiescent current.
Although designed primarily as fixed Voltage regulators, these devices can be used with external components to obtain variable Voltages and currents.
As its predecessors SDA 525x the SDA 525x-2 contains a slicer for VPS and TTX, an accelerating acquisition hardware module, a display generator for “Level 1.5” TTX data, and an 8 bit microcontroller running at 333 ns cycle time. The controller with dedicated hardware guarantees flexibility, does most of the internal processing of TTX acquisition, transfers data to/from the external memory interface and receives/transmits data via I2C user interface. The block diagram shows the internal organization of the SDA 525x-2.
The slicer combined with dedicated hardware stores TTX data in a VBI buffer of 746 Byte. The microcontroller firmware performs all the acquisition tasks (hamming- and parity-checks, page search and evaluation of header control bits) once per field.
Complete Feature List Including New Features
New features compared to SDA 525x-Specification, version 06/96 are printed in italic and bold. As described in the errata sheet 03/97, release 1.0, the newer versions of the SDA 525x and the SDA 525x-2 will not have a serial port (UART) any more.
– Feature selection via special function register
– Simultaneous reception of TTX, VPS, and WSS
– Fixed framing code for VPS and TTX
– Acquisition during VBI
– Direct access to VBI RAM buffer
– Acquisition of packets x/26, x/27, 8/30 (firmware)
– Assistance of all relevant checks (firmware)
– 1-bit framing code error tolerance (switchable)
– Features selectable via special function register
– 50/60 Hz display (optional 100 Hz)
– Level 1.5 serial attribute display pages
– Blanking and contrast reduction output
– 8 direct addressable display pages for SDA 5250-2, SDA 5254-2 to SDA 5257-2 (optional 10 pages)
– 1 direct addressable display page for SDA 5251-2 to SDA 5253-2
– 12 × 10 character matrix
– 96 character ROM (standard G0 character set)
– 156 national option characters for 12 languages (for European version)
– 288 characters for X/26 display
– 64 block mosaic graphic characters
– 32 characters for OSD in expanded character ROM + 32 characters inside OSD box
– Transparent foreground/background - inside/outside of a box
– Contrast reduction inside/outside of a box
– Cursor (color changes from foreground to background color)
– Flash (flash rate 1s, not depending on field rate)
The LTC®3115-2 is a High Voltage monolithic synchronous buck-boost DC/DC converter optimized for applications subject to fast (<1ms) input Voltage transients. For all other applications,theLTC3115-1 is recommended.With its wide 2.7Vto40Vinput and output Voltage ranges,theLTC3115-2 is well suited for use in a wide variety of automotive and industrial Power supplies. A proprietary low noise switch ing algorithm optimizes efficiency with input Voltages that are above, below or even equal to the output Voltage and ensures seamless transitions between operational modes.
● Wide VIN Range: 2.7V to 40V
● Wide VOUT Range: 2.7V to 40V
● 0.8A Output Current for VIN ≥ 3.6V, VOUT = 5V
● 2A Output Current in Step-Down Operation for VIN ≥ 6V
● Programmable Frequency: 100kHz to 2MHz
● Synchronizable Up to 2MHz with an External Clock
● Up to 95% Efficiency
● 30µA No-Load Quiescent Current in Burst Mode® Operation