4 FOLD OVER SAMPLING DIGITAL FILTER FOR DIGITAL AUDIO
The CXD2587Q is a digital signal processor LSI for CD players. This LSI incorporates a digital servo, digital filter, zero detection circuit, 1-bit DAC and analog low-pass filter.
The STA323W is an integrated solution of digital audio processing, digital amplifier control, and DDX-Power Output Stage, thereby creating a high-power single-chip DDX® solution comprising of high-quality, high-efficiency, all digital amplification.
The STA326 is an integrated solution of digital audio processing, digital amplifier control, and DDX Power Output Stage, thereby creating a high-power single-chip DDX® solution comprising of high quality, high-efficiency, all digital amplification. The STA326 can be configured via digital control to operate in several output modes providing up to 2.1 channels of power output to speakers.
The SAA7366 is a CMOS cost effective stereo analog-to-digital converter (ADC) using the Philips bitstream conversion technique.
• Integrated buffers for simple interfacing to analog inputs
• 4 flexible serial interface modes
• Overload detection of digital signal ≥−1 dB amplitude
• Selectable high-pass filter
• 18-bit serial output
• 3.4 to 5.5 V operation of digital part
• Standby mode
• SO24 package
• Small non-critical PCB layout.
The device is designed for digital acquisition of analog audio signals for digital audio systems such as:
• Digital Compact Cassette (DCC)
• Digital Audio Tape (DAT).
The CXD3068Q is a digital signal processor LSI for CD players. This LSI incorporates a digital servo.
• All digital signal processings during playback are performed with a single chip
• Highly integrated mounting possible due to a built in RAM
The CXD3027R is a digital signal processor LSI for CD players. This LSI incorporates a digital servo, high & bass boost, shock-proof memory controller, 1-bit DAC and analog low-pass filter.
• All digital signal processing during playback is performed with a single chip
• Highly integrated mounting possible due to a built-in RAM
The STA330 is a digital stereo audio processor with analog and digital input. It includes an audio DSP and FFX, a ST proprietary high-efficiency class-D driver. In conjunction with a power device, the STA330 provides high-quality digital amplification.
■ Up to 96 dB dynamic range
■ Sample rates from 8 kHz to 192 kHz
■ FFX (digital modulation) class-D driver
■ Digital supply voltage from 1.5 V to 3.6 V
■ Analog supply voltage from 1.5 V to 3.6 V
■ 18-bit audio processing and class-D FFX digital modulator
■ 100-dB SNR analog to digital converter
■ Digital volume control:
– +36 dB to -105 dB in 0.5 dB steps
– Software volume update
■ Individual channel and master gain/attenuation
■ Automatic invalid-input detect mute
■ 2-channel serial input/output data interface
■ Digitally controlled pop-free operation