■ DESCRIPTION The Fujitsu MB40168 and MB40178 are high speed, low power single chip A/D and D/A converters designed for video processing applications. The A/D converter has a resolution of 8 bits while the D/A converter has 9-bit resolution. They are fabricated in Fujitsu’s advanced bipolar technology, and housed in a 48-pin plastic shrink DIP or 44-pin plastic QFP package.
■ FEATURES • Resolution A/D: 8 bits D/A: 9 bits • Conversion Rate A/D: Max. 20 MSPS D/A: Max. 40 MSPS • Linearity Error A/D: Max. + 0.3% D/A: Max. + 0.2% • On-chip reference voltage generator (resistor divided method) and clamp circuit • Analog Input Voltage 3 to 5 V without clamp circuit 0 to 3 V in 1.95 VP-P clamp circuit • Analog Output Voltage 3 to 5 V • Digital Input/Output Interface TTL Levels • Power Supply Voltage + 5.0 V single power supply • Power Dissipation Typ. 350 mW • Package Options 48-pin Plastic Shrink DIP/ 44-pin Plastic QFP Package
Description The CXA1276K is an 8-Bit ultrahigh-speed flash A/D converter IC capable of digitizing analog signals at a maximum rate of 500 MSPS. The digital I/O level of this A/D converter is compatible with the ECL 100K/10KH/10K.
The MB88347 features 8 channels of 8-Bit D/A converters (with output amplifiers). The output amplifier provides high current drive capability. As data is input via a seriallink, only three control lines are required, and cascaded connections can be used. The MB88347 is suitable for electronic volumes and replacement for potentiometers for adjustment, in addition to normal D/A converter applications.
• Low power consumption (2 mW/ch)
• Small package
• Integrating 8 channels of R-2R type 8-Bit D/A converter.
• Built-in analog output amplifier (Max +1.0 mA sink/source current)
• Analog output range : 0 to VCC
• The range of D/A conversion can beindependently set by separated the power supply for MCU interface and
OP amplifier and the power supply for D/A converter.
• Capable of being controlled directlyby a 3-V MCU (input voltage : “H” =0.5 VCC, “L” =0.2 VCC)
• Serial data input, 2.5 MHz operation
• CMOS process
• Package lineup : DIP 16-pin, SOP 16-pin, SSOP 16-pin