The WFC02RC is a family of high performance DC/DC converters that offers regulated outputs over input voltage ranges of 9-36V and 18-72V while offering a wide operating temperature range of -40°C to +85°C without derating.
Each WFC02RC contains input filtering to minimize conducted noise. The design utilizes surface mounted components, including magnetics, to provide enhanced reliability.
The converter is designed to meet the requirements of EN60950 with the “L” pinout having 1,500 VDC isolation. All WFC02RC converters are designed to withstand input voltage transients to 200% of nominal input voltage. An additional feature is the ability of the WFC02RC to drive high capacitive loads.
● RoHS Compliant
● Low Cost, High Performance
● Small DIP Package
● Full Power to +85°C
● Extended Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
● Industry Standard Pinout
● Full Short Circuit Protection
● High Capacitive Loading Capability
● Protected Against High Input Voltage
● Battery Powered Systems
● Portable Instruments
● Process Control Equipment
● Transportation Equipment
● Distributed Power Systems