The UBA1706 is a BiCMOS integrated circuit intended for use in mains-powered telecom terminals. It performs all speech and line interface functions, DC mask for voltage or current regulation and electronic hook switch control. The device also includes general purpose switches.
• Low DC line voltage; operates down to 1.2 V (excluding polarity guard)
• Voltage regulator with adjustable DC voltage
• DC mask for voltage or current regulation (CTR21)
• Line current limitation for protection
• Electronic hook switch control input
• Transmit amplifier with:
– Symmetrical inputs
– Fixed gain
– Large signal handling capability.
• Receive amplifier with fixed gain
• Transmit and receive amplifiers Automatic Gain Control (AGC) for line loss compensation.
• Cordless base stations
• Mains or battery-powered telephone sets.