Telephone Use Equipment
The TOSHIBA TLP629, −2, and −4 consists of a photo−transistor optically coupled to a gallium arsenide infrared emitting diode.
The TLP629−2 offers two isolated channels in an eight lead plastic DIP, while the TLP629−4 provides four isolated channels in a sixteen plastic
DIP. This is suitable for application of DC input current up to 150mA.
• IF maximum rating: 150mA
• Collector−emitter voltage: 55V (min.)
• Current transfer ratio: 25% (min.) (IF=20mA)
• Isolation voltage: 5000Vrms (min.)
• UL recognized: UL1577, file no. E67349
• BSI approved: BS EN60065:2002, certificate no.7426
BS EN60950-1:2002, certificate no.7427