Telephone Use Equipment
The TOSHIBA TLP629, -2, and -4 consist of a photo-transistor optically coupled to an infrared emitting diode.
The TLP629-2 offers two isolated channels in an eight lead plastic DIP, while the TLP629-4 provides four isolated channels in a sixteen plastic DIP.
This is suitable for application of DC input current up to 150mA.
• IF maximum rating: 150 mA
• Collector-emitter voltage: 55 V (min)
• Current transfer ratio: 25% (min) (IF=20mA)
• Isolation voltage: 5000 Vrms (min)
• UL-recognized: UL 1577, File No.E67349
• VDE-approved: EN 60747-5-5 (Note 1)