PC Card Modems
STBs (Set-Top Boxes)
The Toshiba TLP192G consists of an infrared emitting diode optically coupled to a photo-MOSFET in a 6-pin SOP package.
The TLP192G photorelay features high withstanding voltage between output pins, which makes it suitable for hook relay and dial-pulse applications for modems and facsimiles.
The TLP192G is also ideal for PCMCIA-compliant card modems due to the maximum mounted height as low as 2.1 mm.
• 6-pin SOP (2.54SOP6): Height = 2.1 mm, Pitch = 2.54 mm
• Normally open (1-form-A) device
• Peak off-state voltage: 350 V (min)
• Trigger LED current: 3 mA (max)
• On-state current: 110 mA (max)
• On-state resistance: 35 Ω (max, t < 1 s)
• On-state resistance: 50 Ω (max, continuous)
• Isolation voltage: 1500 Vrms (min)
• UL-recognized: UL 1577, File No.E67349
• cUL-recognized: CSA Component Acceptance Service No.5A