Low Noise, JFET Input Operational Amplifiers
These low noise JFET input operational amplifiers combine two state–of–the–art analog technologies on a single monolithic integrated circuit. Each internally compensated operational amplifier has well matched high voltage JFET input device for low input offset voltage. The BIFET technology provides wide bandwidths and fast slew rates with low input bias currents, input offset currents, and supply currents. Moreover, the devices exhibit low noise and low harmonic distortion, making them ideal for use in high fidelity audio amplifier applications.
These devices are available in single, dual and quad operational amplifiers which are pin–compatible with the industry standard MC1741, MC1458, and the MC3403/LM324 bipolar products.
• Low Input Noise Voltage: 18 nV/√Hz Typ
• Low Harmonic Distortion: 0.01% Typ
• Low Input Bias and Offset Currents
• High Input Impedance: 10 12 Ω Typ
• High Slew Rate: 13 V/µs Typ
• Wide Gain Bandwidth: 4.0 MHz Typ
• Low Supply Current: 1.4 mA per Amp