The TDA4867J is a power booster for use in colour vertical deflection systems for frame frequencies of 50 to 200 Hz. The circuit provides a high CMRR current driven differential input. Due to the bridge configuration of the two output stages DC-coupling of the deflection coil is achieved. In conjunction with the deflection controller family TDA485x and SAA4856 the ICs offer an extremely advanced system solution.
• Fully integrated, few external components
• Maximum 2.5 A (p-p) deflection current
• No additional components in combination with the deflection controller family TDA485x and SAA4856
• Pre-amplifier with differential high CMRR current mode inputs
• Low offsets
• High linear sawtooth signal amplification
• High efficient DC-coupled vertical output bridge circuit
• High deflection frequency up to 200 Hz
• Power supply and flyback supply voltage independent adjustable to optimize power consumption and flyback time
• Excellent transition behaviour during flyback
• Guard circuit for screen protection
• Power save mode controlled by input pins (in combination with SAA4856 only) or guard pin.