The T2316162A is a randomly accessed solid state memory containing 16,777,216 bits organized in a x16 configuration. The T2316162A has both BYTE WRITE and WORD WRITE access cycles via two CAS pins. It offers Fast Page mode with Extended Data Output.
• Industry-standard x 16 pinouts and timing functions.
• Single 5V (±10%) power supply.
• All device pins are TTL- compatible.
• 1K-cycle refresh in 16ms.
• Refresh modes: RAS only, CAS BEFORE RAS (CBR) and HIDDEN.
• Extended data-out (EDO) PAGE MODE access cycle.
• BYTE WRITE and BYTE READ access cycles.