The NTE7062 is a sync deflection circuit in a 20–Lead DIP type package. When used in combination with the NTE1773 or the NTE1797 (for vertical output use) this device forms a sync–deflection circuit that meets every requirement for CRT display use.
So far, ICs for color TV use have been applied to the sync–deflection circuit for CRT display use and general purpose ICs such as one–shot multivibrators, inverters, and a lot of transistors have been used to form the peripherals such as sync input interface, horizontal phase shifter. The NTE7062 contains these peripherals on chip and adopts a stable circuit for horizontal oscillation from 15kHz to 100kHz aiming at improving the characteristics required for CRT display use.
• The Vertical Pull–In Range is Approximately 20Hz at Vertical Sync 50Hz/60Hz.
• The Horizontal Oscillation Frequency can be Adjusted Stably from 15kHz to 100kHz.
• The Horizontal Display can be Shifted Right/Left.
• The Horizontal/Vertical Sync Input can be Used Intact Regardless of the Difference in Pulse Polarity and Pulse Width.
• The AFC Feedback Sawtooth Wave can be Obtained by Simply Applying a Flyback Pulse to the IC as a Trigger Pulse.
• Any Duty of the Horizontal Pulse can be Set.
• Good Vertical Linearity because DC Bias at Vertical Output Stage is Subjected to Sampling Control Within Retrace Time.
• Horizontal OSC
• X–Ray Protector
• Horizontal Phase Shifter
• AFC Sawtooth Wave Generator
• Horizontal Pulse Duty Setting
• Vertical OSC
• Vertical Sawtooth Wave Generator
• Sampling Type DC Voltage Control