The NTE1827 is an IC containing the VIF section and SIF section on a single chip in the 20–Lead DIP package. The use of the small–sized package serves to make VCR tuner units smaller.
• High–Gain VIF Amp Requiring No Preamp
• Non–Adjusting can be Attained by using a Ceramic Discriminator because of FM Detection being Quadrature Detection.
• Possible to Mute Video, Sound for VCR.
• Small–Sized Package.
• Minimum Number of External Parts Required.
• Operates from 9V Supply Voltage
• VIF section: VIF AMP, Video Det, Peak IF AGC, B/W Noise Canceller, RF AGC, AFT, Video Mute.
• SIF section: SIF Limiter Amp, FM Det, SND Mute.