Switch Mode Power Rectifier
D2PAK Power Surface Mount Package
These state−of−the−art devices are designed for use in switching power supplies, inverters, and as free wheeling diodes.
• Package Designed for Power Surface Mount Applications
• Ultrafast 60 Nanosecond Recovery Times
• 175°C Operating Junction Temperature
• Epoxy Meets UL 94 V−0 @ 0.125 in
• High Temperature Glass Passivated Junction
• High Voltage Capability to 600 V
• Low Leakage Specified @ 150°C Case Temperature
• Short Heat Sink Tab Manufactured − Not Sheared!
• Similar in Size to Industrial Standard TO−220 Package
• NRV Prefix for Automotive and Other Applications Requiring
Unique Site and Control Change Requirements; AEC−Q101
Qualified and PPAP Capable
• These Devices are Pb−Free and are RoHS Compliant