The MTV230M micro-controller is an 8051 CPU core embedded device specially tailored to LCD Monitor applications. It includes an 8051 CPU core, 1024-byte SRAM, OSD controller, 4 built-in PWM DACs, VESA DDC interface, 4-channel A/D converter, a 64K-byte internal program Flash-ROM and a 9K-word internal OSD character Flash-ROM.
· 8051 core, 12MHz operating frequency with double CPU clock option, 3.3V power supply.
· 1024-byte RAM, 64K-byte program Flash-ROM.
· Maximum 4 channels of 5V open-drain PWM DAC.
· Maximum 32 bi-directional I/O pins.
· SYNC processor for composite separation/insertion, H/V polarity/frequency check and polarity adjustment.
· Built-in low power reset circuit.
· Compliant with VESA DDC2B/2Bi/2B+ standard.
· Dual slave IIC addresses.
· Single master IIC interface for internal device communication.
· Maximum 4-channel 6-bit ADC.
· Watchdog timer with programmable interval.
· OSD controller features:
. Full-screen display consists of 15 (rows) by 30 (columns) characters.
. Programmable OSD menu positioning for display screen center.
. 512 Flash-ROM fonts, with 12x18 dot matrix, including 480 standard fonts and 32 multi-color fonts.
. Character (per row) and window intensity control.
. Character bordering, shadowing and blinking effect.
. Character height control (18 to 71 lines), double height and/or width control.
. 4 programmable windows with multi-level operation and programmable shadowing width/height/color.
· In System Programming function (ISP).
· 42-pin SDIP or 44-pin PLCC/QFP package.