The MTV212M micro-controller is an 8051 CPU core embedded device specially tailored to Monitor applications. It includes an 8051 CPU core, 1024-byte SRAM, SYNC processor, 14 built-in PWM DACs, VESA DDC interface, 4-channel A/D converter, Low Speed USB Interface and a 64K-byte internal program Flash-ROM.
· 8051 core, 12MHz operating frequency.
· 1024-byte RAM, 64K-byte program Flash-ROM.·
· Maximum 14 channels of 9V open-drain PWM DAC.
· Maximum 32 bi-directional I/O pins.
· SYNC processor for composite separation/insertion, H/V polarity/frequency check, polarity adjustment
and programmable clamp pulse output.
· Built-in self-test pattern generator with three free-running timings.
· Built-in low power reset circuit.
· Compliant with VESA DDC1/2B/2Bi/2B+ standard.
· Dual slave IIC addresses.
· Single master IIC interface for internal device communication.
· 4-channel 6-bit ADC.
· Watchdog timer with programmable interval.
· Compliant with Low Speed USB Spec.1.1 including 2 Endpoints: one is Control endpoint (8-byte IN & 8-byte OUT FIFOs), the other one is Interrupt endpoint (8-byte IN FIFO).
· Built-in 3.3V regulator for USB Interface.
· 40-pin DIP, 42-pin SDIP or 44-pin PLCC package.