The MC74LCX00 is a high performance, quad 2–input NAND gate operating from a 2.7 to 3.6V supply. High impedance TTL compatible inputs significantly reduce current loading to input drivers while TTL compatible outputs offer improved switching noise performance. A VI specification of 5.5V allows MC74LCX00 inputs to be safely driven from 5V devices.
Current drive capability is 24mA at the outputs.
• Designed for 2.7 to 3.6V VCC Operation
• 5V Tolerant Inputs — Interface Capability With 5V TTL Logic
• LVTTL Compatible
• LVCMOS Compatible
• 24mA Balanced Output Sink and Source Capability
• Near Zero Static Supply Current (10µA) Substantially Reduces System
• Latchup Performance Exceeds 500mA
• ESD Performance: Human Body Model >2000V; Machine Model >200V