The MC74HCT244A is identical in pinout to the LS244. This device may be used as a level converter for interfacing TTL or NMOS outputs to High−Speed CMOS inputs. The HCT244A is an octal noninverting buffer line driver line receiver designed to be used with 3−state memory address drivers, clock drivers, and other bus−oriented systems. The device has non−inverted outputs and two active−low output enables.
The HCT244A is the non−inverting version of the HCT240. See also HCT241.
• Output Drive Capability: 15 LSTTL Loads
• TTL NMOS−Compatible Input Levels
• Outputs Directly Interface to CMOS, NMOS, and TTL
• Operating Voltage Range: 4.5 to 5.5 V
• Low Input Current: 1 A
• In Compliance with the Requirements Defined by JEDEC Standard No. 7A
• Chip Complexity: 112 FETs or 28 Equivalent Gates
• Pb−Free Packages are Available