The MC74AC257/74ACT257 is a quad 2−input multiplexer with 3−state outputs. Four bits of data from two sources can be selected using a Common Data Select input. The four outputs present the selected data in true (noninverted) form. The outputs may be switched to a high impedance state by placing a logic HIGH on the common Output Enable (OE) input, allowing the outputs to interface directly with bus−oriented systems.
• Multiplexer Expansion by Tying Outputs Together
• Noninverting 3−State Outputs
• Outputs Source/Sink 24 mA
• ′ACT257 Has TTL Compatible Inputs
• These are Pb−Free Devices