The M54HCxxx and M54HCTxxx series are composed of 90 types of high speed CMOS functions specifically designed to meet the radiation requirements of the aerospace industry. They include a large set of gates, flip-flops, multiplexers, counters, bus interface and several other functions. The radiation hardness, the single event latch-up (SEL) immunity and the housing in hermetic packages of all types of both series make them ideally suited for use in the most difficult environmental conditions.
• 2 to 6 V operating voltage
• Low power DC dissipation: 1 µA max. at 25 °C
• High speed tPD = 8 ns typ. at 25 °C
• Symmetrical outputs characteristics
• High noise immunity: 28 % of min. VCC
• Hermetic packages
• Rad-hard 50 krad (Si)
• SEL immune up to 110 MeV/mg/cm²
• ESCC qualified
• Same die and electrical specification for engineering and flight models
• The complete specification of each type is
available from the ESCC web site:
https://escies.org using its ESCC part number.
STMicroelectronics® guarantees full
compliance of qualified parts with these ESCC