The LK115 is a series of very low drop voltage regulators, available in SO-8 package.
The very low drop voltage (0.2 V) and very low quiescent current (0.01 µA in OFF mode, 280 µA in ON mode) make it particularly suitable for low noise, low power applications and especially in battery-powered systems.
Both active high and active low shutdown logic control are available (pin 2 and 3). This means that when the device is used as a local regulator, it is possible to put a part of the board in standby, decreasing the total power consumption.
It only requires a 2.2 µF capacitor for stability saving space and costs.
• Very low-dropout voltage (0.2 V typ.)
• Very low quiescent current (typ. 0.01 µA in OFF mode, 280 µA in ON mode)
• Output current up to 100 mA
• Two logic-controlled electronic shutdowns
• Output voltages of 3.0; 3.3; 5.0 V
• Internal current and thermal limit
• A 2.2 µF capacitor for stability
• VOUT tolerance ± 3% at 25 °C
• Supply voltage rejection: 80 dB (typ.)
• Temperature range: -40 °C to 125 °C