JFET Input Operational Amplifiers
These low cost JFET input operational amplifiers combine two state–of–the–art analog technologies on a single monolithic integrated circuit. Each internally compensated operational amplifier has well matched high voltage JFET input devices for low input offset voltage. The JFET technology provides wide bandwidths and fast slew rates with low input bias currents, input offset currents, and supply currents.
These devices are available in single, dual and quad operational amplifiers which are pin–compatible with the industry standard MC1741, MC1458, and the MC3403/LM324 bipolar devices.
• Input Offset Voltage of 5.0 mV Max (LF347B)
• Low Input Bias Current: 50 pA
• Low Input Noise Voltage: 16 nV/√Hz
• Wide Gain Bandwidth: 4.0 MHz
• High Slew Rate: 13V/µs
• Low Supply Current: 1.8 mA per Amplifier
• High Input Impedance: 1012 Ω
• High Common Mode and Supply Voltage Rejection Ratios: 100 dB