The LA7852 is a sync-deflection circuit IC dedicated to CRT display use. It can be connected to the LA7832/7833, 7837/7838 (for vertical output use) to form a sync-deflection circuit that meets every requirement for CRT display use.
• The vertical pull-in range is approximately 10 Hz at fv = 60 Hz.
• The horizontal oscillation frequency can be adjusted stably from 15 kHz to 100 kHz.
• The horizontal display can be shifted right/left.
• The horizontal/vertical sync input can be used intact regardless of the difference in pulse polarity and pulse width.
• The AFC feedback sawtooth wave can be obtained by simply applying a flyback pulse to the IC as a trigger pulse.
• Any duty of the horizontal pulse can be set.
• Good vertical linearity because DC bias at vertical output stage is subjected to sampling control within retrace time.
• Excellent interlace and vertical jitter characteristics on the high-definition display because of independent GND pins for the horizontal block and vertical block.
• Horizontal OSC
• X-ray protector
• Horizontal phase shift
• AFC sawtooth wave generator
• Horizontal pulse duty setting
• Vertical OSC
• Vertical sawtooth wave generator
• Sampling type DC voltage control