The LA4590W is a system IC that collects the functions required for a playback set in a single chip, and reduces the number of required external components. Furthermore, a recording system can be formed by combining the LA4590W with the LA3235W.
• Preamplifier requires no NF capacitors.
• Virtual ground impedance is reduced by built-in VREF amplifier.
• Ripple filter oscillation suppression requires no capacitors.
• Power output available when low boost is on.
(Po = 21 mW, VCC = 1.2 V, f = 100 Hz)
• High cut capacitors built into preamplifier and power
amplifier. Buzz suppression
• Miniature package: SQFP-48 (0.5 mm pitch)