The IN74ACT258 is identical in pinout to the LS/ALS258, HC/HCT258. The IN74ACT258 may be used as a level converter for interfacing TTL or NMOS outputs to High Speed CMOS inputs.
This device selects a (4-bit) nibble from either the A or B inputs as determined by the Select input. The nibble is presented at the outputs in inverted from when the Output Enable pin is at a low level. A high level on the Output Enable pin switches the outputs into the high-impedance state.
• TTL/NMOS Compatible Input Levels
• Outputs Directly Interface to CMOS, NMOS, and TTL
• Operating Voltage Range: 4.5 to 5.5 V
• Low Input Current: 1.0 µA; 0.1 µA @ 25°C
• Outputs Source/Sink 24 mA