The IN74AC258 is identical in pinout to the LS/ALS258, HC/HCT258. The device inputs are compatible with standard CMOS outputs; with pullup resistors, they are compatible with LS/ALS outputs.
This device selects a (4-bit) nibble from either the A or B inputs as determined by the Select input. The nibble is presented at the outputs in inverted from when the Output Enable pin is at a low level. A high level on the Output Enable pin switches the outputs into the high-impedance state.
• Outputs Directly Interface to CMOS, NMOS, and TTL
• Operating Voltage Range: 2.0 to 6.0 V
• Low Input Current: 1.0 μA; 0.1 μA @ 25°C
• High Noise Immunity Characteristic of CMOS Devices
• Outputs Source/Sink 24 mA