The HMA510/883 is a high speed, low power CMOS 16 x 16-bit parallel multiplier accumulator capable of operating at 55ns clocked multiply-accumulate cycles. The 16-bit X and Y operands may be specified as either two’s complement or unsigned magnitude format. Additional inputs are provided for the accumulator functions which include: loading the accumulator with the current product, adding or subtracting the accumulator contents and the current product, and preloading the Accumulator Registers from the external inputs.
• This Circuit is Processed in Accordance to MIL-STD-883 and is Fully Conformant Under the Provisions of Paragraph 1.2.1.
• 16 x 16-Bit Parallel Multiplication with Accumulation to a 35-Bit Result
• High-Speed (55ns) Multiply Accumulate Time
• Low Power CMOS Operation
- ICCSB = 500µA Maximum
- ICCOP = 7.0mA Maximum at 1.0MHz
• HMA510/883 is Compatible with the CY7C510 and the IDT7210
• Supports Two’s Complement or Unsigned Magnitude Operations
• Three-State Outputs