The HMA124, HMA121 series and HMA2701 series consists of a gallium arsenide infrared emitting diode driving a silicon phototransistor in a compact 4-pin mini-flat package. The lead pitch is 2.54 mm.
The HMAA2705 consists of two gallium arsenide infrared emitting diodes, connected in inverse parallel, driving a single silicon phototransistor in a compact 4-pin mini-flat package. The lead pitch is 2.54mm.
• Compact 4-pin package
(2.4 mm maximum standoff height)
• Current Transfer Ratio in selected groups
HMA121: 50–600% HMA2701: 50–300%
HMA121A: 100–300% HMA2701A: 150–300%
HMA121B: 50–150% HMA2701B: 80–160%
HMA121C: 100–200% HMA124: 100% MIN
HMA121D: 50–100% HMAA2705: 50–300%
• Available in tape and reel quantities of 500 and 2500.
• Applicable to Infrared Ray reflow (230°C max, 30 seconds.)
• Creepage ≥5 mm, typical 5.2 mm
• Clearance ≥5 mm, typical 5.2 mm