The HD74LVCZ240A has eight inverter drivers with three state outputs in a 20 pin package. This device is a inverting buffer and has two active low enables (1G and 2G). Each enable independently controls four buffers.
When VCC is between 0 and 1.5 V, the device is in the high impedance state during power up or power down.
Low voltage and high speed operation is suitable at battery drive product (note type personal computer) and low power consumption extends the life of a battery for long time operation.
• VCC = 2.7 to 5.5 V
• All inputs VIH (Max) = 5.5 V (@VCC = 0 to 5.5 V)
• All outputs VO (Max) = 5.5 V (@VCC = 0 V or output off state)
• Typical VOL ground bounce < 0.8 V (@VCC = 3.3 V, Ta = 25°C)
• Typical VOH undershoot > 2.0 V (@VCC = 3.3 V, Ta = 25°C)
• High impedance state during power up and power down
• Power off disables outputs, permitting live insertion
• High output current ±24 mA (@VCC = 3.0 to 5.5 V)