The HD74LVC2244A has eight line drivers with three state outputs in a 20 pin package. This device is a noninverting buffer and has two active low enables (1G and 2G). Each enable independently controls four buffers.
• VCC = 1.65 to 5.5 V
• All inputs VIH (Max) = 5.5 V (@VCC = 0 to 5.5 V)
• All outputs VO (Max) = 5.5 V (@VCC = 0 V or output off state)
• Typical VOL ground bounce < 0.8 V (@VCC = 3.3 V, Ta = 25°C)
• Typical VOH undershoot > 2.0 V (@VCC = 3.3 V, Ta = 25°C)
• High output current ±12 mA (@VCC = 3.0 to 5.5 V)
• All outputs have equivalent 26 Ω series resistors, so no external resistors are required