The HD74HCT241 is a noninverting buffer and has one active low enable and one active high enable. Each enable independently controls 4 buffers.
This device does not have schmitt trigger inputs.
• LSTTL Output Logic Level Compatibility as well as CMOS Output Compatibility
• High Speed Operation: tpd (A to Y) = 10 ns typ (CL = 50 pF)
• High Output Current: Fanout of 15 LSTTL Loads
• Wide Operating Voltage: VCC = 4.5 to 5.5 V
• Low Input Current: 1 µA max
• Low Quiescent Supply Current: ICC (static) = 4 µA max (Ta = 25°C)