The HD74HCT240 is an inverting buffer and has two active low enables (1Gand 2G). Each enable independently
controls 4 buffers. This device does not have schmitt trigger inputs.
• LSTTL Output Logic Level Compatibility as well as CMOS Output Compatibility
• High Speed Operation: tpd(A to Y) = 11 ns typ (CL= 50 pF)
• High Output Current: Fanout of 15 LSTTL Loads
• Wide Operating Voltage: VCC= 4.5 to 5.5 V
• Low Input Current: 1 µA max
• Low Quiescent Supply Current: ICC(static) = 4 µA max (Ta = 25°C)