These N-Channel enhancement mode power field effect transistors are produced using Fairchild’s proprietary, planar stripe, DMOS technology.
This advanced technology has been especially tailored to minimize on-state resistance, provide superior switching performance, and withstand high energy pulse in the avalanche and commutation mode. These devices are well suited for low voltage applications such as automotive, DC/DC converters, and high efficiency switching for power management in portable and battery operated products.
• 31A, 60V, RDS(on) = 0.022Ω @VGS = 10 V
• Low gate charge ( typical 31 nC)
• Low Crss ( typical 65 pF)
• Fast switching
• 100% avalanche tested
• Improved dv/dt capability
• 175°C maximum junction temperature rating