These N-Channel enhancement mode power field effect transistors are produced using Fairchild’s proprietary, planar stripe, DMOS technology.
This advanced technology has been especially tailored to minimize on-state resistance, provide superior switching performance, and withstand high energy pulse in the avalanche and commutation mode. These devices are well suited for low voltage applications such as audio amplifier, high efficiency switching DC/DC converters, and DC motor control.
• 19A, 100V, RDS(on) = 0.1Ω @VGS = 10 V
• Low gate charge ( typical 19 nC)
• Low Crss ( typical 32 pF)
• Fast switching
• 100% avalanche tested
• Improved dv/dt capability
• 175°C maximum junction temperature rating