The CNY64/CNY65/CNY66 consist of a phototransistor optically coupled to a gallium arsenide infrared-emitting diode in a 4 pin plastic package.
The single components are mounted opposite one another, providing a distance between input and output for highest safety requirements of > 3 mm.
• Rated recurring peak voltage (repetitive) VIORM= 1000 VRMS
• Thickness through insulation ≥3 mm
• Creepage current resistance according to VDE 0303/IEC 60112 comparative tracking index: CTI ≥200
• Lead (Pb)-free component
• Component in accordance to RoHS 2002/95/EC and WEEE 2002/96/EC
• Switch-mode power supplies
• Line receiver
• Computer peripheral interface
• Microprocessor system interface
• Circuits for safe protective separation against electrical shock according to safety class II (reinforced isolation):
- for appl. class I - IV at mains voltage ≤300 V
- for appl. class I - IV at mains voltage ≤600 V
- for appl. class I - III at mains voltage ≤1000 V according to DIN EN 60747-5-5 (VDE 0884)