Plastic package, using glass passivation and a high temperature alloyed construction.
This package is hermetically sealed and fatigue free as coefficients of expansion of all used parts are matched.
The package should be used in an insulating medium such as resin, oil or SF6 gas.
• Plastic package
• Glass passivated
• High maximum operating temperature
• Low leakage current
• Excellent stability
• 40% overvoltage allowed during 5 sec
• Guaranteed avalanche energy absorption capability
• Very low reverse recovery time
• Soft-recovery switching characteristics
• Compact construction.
• Colour television and monitors up to 130 kHz (indication)
• High-voltage applications for:
– diode-split-transformers (FBT’s)