The Broadcom BCM2035 is a monolithic single-chip, stand alone baseband processor with an integrated 2.4-GHz transceiver for Bluetooth 1.1 and 1.2 applications. It eliminates the need for external flash memories and active components by integrating critical components into the device, thus minimizing the footprint and system cost of implementing a Bluetooth system.
• Highest available BT radio performance of any single chip solution
• –90 dBm sensitivity
• Programmable up to +7 dBm output power
• A true single-chip solution
• Eliminates external flash memory and active components
• World's smallest Bluetooth™ solution
• Low power consumption in both sleep modes and active operational modes
• Supports UART, USB, and PCM interfaces
• Bluetooth specification version 1.1 compliant supports class 2 and 3 applications
• Fractional-N frequency synthesizer supports any crystal or TCXO source from 12 to 40 MHz
• Automatic calibration and frequency detection of crystal frequency
• Upgradeable to support Bluetooth 1.2 features including adaptive frequency hopping, fast connection, etc.