The 74LV163 is a low-voltage Si-gate CMOS device and is pin and function compatible with 74HC/HCT163.
The 74LV163 is a synchronous presettable binary counter which features an internal look-head carry and can be used for high-speed counting. Synchronous operation is provided by having all flip-flops clocked simultaneously on the positive-going edge of the clock (CP).
• Optimized for low voltage applications: 1.0 to 3.6 V
• Accepts TTL input levels between VCC = 2.7 V and VCC = 3.6 V
• Typical VOLP (output ground bounce) < 0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V, Tamb = 25°C
• Typical VOHV (output VOH undershoot) > 2 V at VCC = 3.3 V, Tamb = 25°C
• Synchronous counting and loading
• Two count enable inputs for n-bit cascading
• Positive-edge triggered clock
• Synchronous reset
• Output capability: standard
• ICC category: MSI